Featured Post

3 Cost Effective Ways to Solve Metro Manila's Traffic Problem

Image
The Facebook page of ANC 24/7 is asking for its reader's suggestion on how to solve Metro Manila's traffic problem. This got me thinking, "what is the best way to solve Metro Manila's traffic problem?" It's easy to make suggestions, what's hard is the implementation and the cost of implementation. So what is the the best way to solve Metro Manila's traffic problem and the most cost effective solution? Punitive Fines Add caption First of all, any implementation will definitely cost money, a lot of money. The cause of the traffic mess is the people themselves so it's only right that those causing the traffic problem should be fined and the fine should hurt. That way, the fines will pay for the cost of enforcing the law. The fines should start at P500 and goes up every week if you don't pay it within 15 days. To enforce this and prevent people from ignoring the fine. It will be tied to their driver's license or car registr

Manny Pacquiao On The Cover Of Time Magazine

Manny Pacquiao graces the cover of Time Magazine Asia Edition. He is only the second Filipino to be on the cover of Time Magazine after Cory Aquino and the first boxer to be featured in 20 years after Mike Tyson.

His picture is accompanied by the words "The Great Hope: Why Manny Pacquiao is more than just the world's best boxer."

“I absolutely had no idea that when I started my career in boxing, to provide a better life for myself and my family, that I would now be where I am today and on the cover of TIME Magazine,” Pacquiao told Fightnews.com.

“A fighter’s dream is to win a world title and gain financial stability. But what is happening to me now is the most humbling experience of my life.”

In the interview, which is making its rounds online, Pacquiao said the world boxing stage had given him the chance to show the Philippines to be a “small but mighty country.”

“It is a great honor for me to be the face of my people and to let everyone know we are a small but mighty country,” he said. “I have great pride for all of the Filipinos living throughout the world and it is these people that I fight for each and every time I step into the ring.”

More on Fightnews.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Family Planning TVC 2014

Is Piolo Pascual Gay?

Philippine Business Monopolies